On Thursday 15th November we will be holding our annual Christmas Preview Night at the Cumbrian Food Hall in aid of Hospice at Home. Last year the event was a great success with over £1500 raised for the charity and this year we hope to exceed that total.
For just £5 per person, guests can look forward to...
* A free glass of mulled wine and luxury mince pie on arrival
* Christmas carols sung by Penrith Queen Elizabeth Grammar School Choir
* Christmas Cookery demonstrations from Nick King, Cafe Oswald's Head Chef
* Christmas meat preparation tips from Philip Cranston
* 'Meet the producer' sampling sessions with Saunders Chocolates, Taste of Eden ice cream, Border Traybakes, The Fish Cellar and Eden Brewery
* Win a 'foodie' prize in our Grand Raffle
* Preview Cranstons award winning Christmas ranges
* FREE tasters galore!
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE NOW FROM THE TILLS AT CRANSTONS CUMBRIAN FOOD HALL
You can also reserve tickets for payment on the night by